Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hulu Selangor Land Office



This is some of the picture snapped during my short trip to Hulu Selangor Land Office. The land office is located at Kuala Kubu Bharu and it is a nice small town. A relaxing drive from Rawang using the old trunk road and it does pass some scenery . Just a word of caution, remember to pump your petrol before coming here as there is not much petrol station along the way. (Double caution to those using RON97 - not many petrol station provide this too)

Here's the address to this place :-
Pejabat Tanah/ Daerah Hulu Selangor,
Jalan Bukit Kerajaan,
Kampung Tun Abdul Razak,
44000, Kuala Kubu Baru,
Selangor

Official Weblink :-
http://www.selangor.gov.my/huluselangor/main.php

2 comments:

Kit said...

Hi, I tried looking for your email add to ask you a question. Hope you read this a give me some comments. I am a real estate agent and would like to check with you on ways to read the plan in terms of dimension. There are some photocopy titles that are so old and unclear with many digits around the plan. rgds.Kit

Leongdeikun said...

Please email me at leongdeikun@gmail.com
This email address can be read from my sidebar (left) at the top.