Sunday, May 22, 2011

E-Coordinate website, still there ?

Some of my friends asked me last week whether the e-coordinate website is still available to be login and search for information, I told them that the website is there all this while but the links for the state's JUPEM website are not available because of the construction of new state JUPEM website. So I would like to share the web address for e-coordinate here so you still can check the lot and CP number the old ways.

Selangor :-

http://202.60.57.75/e-coordinate/default.htm

Kuala Lumpur :-

http://202.60.58.169/e-coordinate/default.htm

Pulau Pinang :-
http://202.60.58.42/e-coordinate/default.htm

I will also put this links to the my best links so you can refer to if you wish to browse for lot no. and CP no. the old school way.

Cheers.

14 comments:

Seiko Don said...

how to get the username and the passord

Leongdeikun said...

The name and password were given to all licensed land surveyor. I not sure whether this is open to public, hence I will not be published it here. Try ask a licensed land surveyor for more information, maybe he/she will tell you.

koleksi mutiara said...

how about pahang? i also can't open it the website..plis help me.i need it asap.my email is mardziana85@gmail.com

koleksi mutiara said...

how about pahang map? i also can't open it the e coordinat.plis give me the way..here my email adress mardziana85@gmail.com

Leongdeikun said...

I had tried to login to Pahang e-coordinate, unsuccessful. Hence, its better for you to contact JUPEM Pahang for further inquiries.
Else, just login to JUPEM2U.

Anonymous said...

LDK lanshi ya..

Leongdeikun said...

What you mean ?

Anonymous said...

i cannot access the kl ecoordinate, may i know why

Leongdeikun said...

Let me clarify with JUPEM and update soon.

Anonymous said...

May i know all boundary stones in cassini soldner or Cassini Malaysia?How about their datum of projection?

Anonymous said...

may i know all boundary stones in cassini soldner or cassini malaysia?
And what their datum of projection?

Leongdeikun said...

First and foremost, there aren't cassini malaysia. All are using cassini soldner projection in state coordinate system.
The point of origin will have a value of 0,0.
For more information, please read my previous post here :-
http://leongdeikun.blogspot.com/2010/06/changes-in-state-cassini-origin.html

Anonymous said...

In Arcgis 10 software's, how to transform boundary stone points (cassini soldner) into RSO? Then, is it Pelan Akui was released around 80's are used WGS 84 as datum?

Leongdeikun said...

Copy out the coordinate in from ArcGis and apply at JUPEM HQ Geodesy Department for conversion to RSO.

Kindly redo your homework on Pelan Akui coordinate system. Pelan Akui coordinate is plotting coordinate initially and is using state casssini (2D) without and relationship to WGS84 (3D).